Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know You...

It's 'Getting to Know You Sunday' over at Keely's blog, so I thought I'd join in the fun before hitting my bed in preparation for this busy week!

What color do you wear the most?
Probably black...it's slimming and doesn't make me look as pale as I really am. I need a tan!
Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
I'd take the money...and one of the things I'd use it for would be a dream vacation!  I'd totally go back to the Four Seasons in Nevis.  We spent the first part of our honeymoon there and it was fabulous!!
Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Kurt and my brother and sister would say my habit of breaking apart my food and looking at it before I eat it is quirky. One raw chicken sandwich at Wendy's back in the early 90s has scarred me for life!
I really need to start..........?
Going to the gym and watching what I eat!
What was the first blog you ever read?
I think it was Kelly's Korner or MckMama. Maybe it was Kellybeans.
Do you collect anything?
Snowmen, but they are only displayed from December to February.
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Hmmm.  Don't remember.  It was probably during Truth or Dare. Ha!  I have no idea!
Do you text/twitter while driving?
Umm, yeah.  I'm guilty.  But our state just passed a law against it so I'm trying to be better. I mostly only do it at red lights.
 
So, that's it!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  I sure did!  Pics from this weekend coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your answers, we have similar answers on some of the questions! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete