I'm joining in Keely's Thursday Five on this lovely Thursday evening. So...five things that have made me happy, giddy, grateful, joyful, or appreciative this week are...
1. Progress is being made on our basement. Back in early February, the basement was a mess! We cleaned it out and slowly, but surely, they are making progress. We now have drywall, along with new places for electrical outlets (we only had one in our entire basement!), and cutouts for surround sound (Hello, Man Cave!). Kurt's already purchased a 50" t.v. that's getting delivered in a few weeks, along with our new washer and dryer! Here's our basement, as of tonight:
2. These shoes are making me excited! They're from Target and were only $30! They are so not me, but that's what I love about them! I'm wearing them with a dark purple (aka "lapis") dress to Kurt's friend's wedding this weekend.
3. Getting together with my family this past weekend. We went to Little Italy to celebrate my birthday (a few weeks late!). Here's a pic of us all!
4. I'm excited for my brother, who is moving into his own apartment! It's a really nice place, with exposed brick (which I love!). So happy for him!
5. So excited that there are nine weeks (and counting down!) of school left! Can't wait for summer and all the fun things to look forward to this summer!
What's making you happy today?









Nice shoes! And love the one about the man cave. My husband loves his so much! Thank you for sharing your Thursday 5!
ReplyDeleteYeah for your bro moving into an apartment. I really want to do that too, but need to be done with school and have a steady income. I only have 11 days left of school, but I am not counting or anything! Hope you have a great Friday!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting about your basement! Looks great! Can't wait to hang out in it!
ReplyDelete