Monday, April 5, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

It's Top 2 Tuesday over at the Undomestic Momma and the theme is magazines!


I love me some good magazines!  I'm not a huge reader, mainly because I have a terrible memory and I forget what happens from when I stop reading until I start reading again.  I also have a short attention span.  The time it takes to read a magazine is about my reading limit! I also like to read magazines when I am at the gym (which happens SO frequently!).  

My two favorite magazines are:

US Weekly
(love, love, love celebrity gossip!!)

and

Real Simple
(love everything about this magazine!)

I have subscriptions to both magazines and look forward to getting my US Weekly each Saturday and Real Simple at the beginning of each month. Both subscriptions were Christmas gifts from Kurt.  I think magazine subscriptions make great gifts because they last the whole year through!  Kurt has found some awesome websites for getting good deals on subscriptions, too.  We're talking 2 years of US Weekly for like $35.  Good deal!

I'm always looking for new magazines to read, though. What magazines do you recommend?

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - what a deal - you will have to share when you find good deals like that again for US weekly - if i knew that it was that inexpensive i would probably have a celebrity gossip magazine as well!
    i love the new blog header and background - so springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my US weekly and having a subscription makes it so much cheaper. I get so frustrated though when I dont have it by Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent choices! I NEED to check out this 'Real Simple' mag, I've seen quite a few people pick that for one of their favorites. I must get with the times, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love your picks! You can never go wrong with either one of these and I picked the sames ones plus some-I couldnt decide! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the gossip mags....US is one of my favs.....never heard of Real Simple but um I am gonna have to try that one out!

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay everyone says real simple...Ive got to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love real simple! Im a new follower of your cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete